Sunday, December 14, 2014
IPSY December
This is my IPSY December Bag. I figure I will start posting these every month. Now, I also am apart of Birchbox so I will also post monthly for them. I have been subscribed to these two services for over a year now and I still enjoy them both.
I will update this post as I try these products. The first thing that comes to mind is the doubtfulness of me using the eyelash curler. But, I have never tried one so I can't rightly make that claim as of yet. Who knows, I may love it!
PIXI
I have used Pixi products before so I am excited about the illuminating powder!
NYX butter lip balm is something I have tried but in a different color. Although I did not like the previous, I do like this one! On the tube it says BLB05 Marshmallow. I will be loving this during the winter months! It is very moisturizing and has a great smell although not much of a taste.
TARTE
I am super excited to use the 4 in 1 mascara! I will update on how it is soon!
BWC (Beauty without Cruelty)
Yep, I am going to love this! I hope it does not disappoint! I am a huge fan of beauty products that are more environmentally friendly and of course beauty products that do not test on animals.
Again, more updates to come!
<3<3<3
Oh yes...How Ipsy works.
It is a subscription service that costs $10 a month. Every month on the 1st the $10 will automatically come off of your debit/credit card. You will normally receive your box by the 17th of the month, but I have had mine come later before. You fill out a beauty profile and that is how they determine what to include in your bag, Every month be sure to review your products and that will also determine future bags. For example: if you do not like a product you can completely opt out of ever getting something like it in future bags. You also receive points for reviews and can turn those points into more beauty products!
Check out the link below to sign up and check out Ipsy!
http://www.ipsy.com/r/1ibg?sid=ipsypoints&cid=general
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment